Information on FREE RANGE PLUS eggs from Chanteclair Farms
Why Free Range Plus?
Like all Free Range eggs:
· Over 99% of nutrients are obtained from the feed provided to hens
· Ingredients selected can make a profound difference to the egg produced
· Our unique Vegetarian diet produces a nutritionally superior egg
How are Chanteclair's Free Range Plus hens and eggs different?
· We use precise nutritional know-how to ensure a nutritionally-superior, tasty, natural egg
· We feed our hens a diet containing a balanced selection of grains, legumes, beans, linseed (flax) and alfalfa
· This unique vegetarian diet is made up of carefully selected natural ingredients high in specific nutrients: OMEGA 3, VITAMIN E, FOLATE AND ORGANIC SELENIUM
· Our Free Range hens spend much of their days in the sunny outdoors grazing on lucerne and grasses (wonderful supplements to their meals)
· Our eggs are NOT Genetically Modified
You should choose Chanteclair's Free Range Plus eggs because they give you and your family real nutritional benefits:
Plus OMEGA 3
· Omega 3 is a highly unsaturated essential good fat
· Eat a range of foods rich in Omega 3 for a healthy functioning body.
· Omega 3 found in a variety of foods (FREE RANGE Plus eggs, in fish, certain breads containing linseed, different nuts and some green leafy vegetables)
· Breast-fed babies readily receive a high concentration of OMEGA 3 transferred from the mother
· Using Omega 3 on a regular basis consumers may notice:
· lower blood pressure and lower concentrations of triglycerides & lipoproteins
· improvement in the prevention of ventricular fibrillation
· less incidences of coronary heart disease
· a reduction in the incidence or severity of rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, asthma, migraine and other inflammatory complaints
· less resistance of insulin to body tissues and
· help in the prevention of late-inset diabetes.
The National Health and Medical Research Council recommends an increase of OMEGA 3 consumption.
Plus VITAMIN E
· Assists in promoting healthy skin
· Acts as a powerful antioxidant useful in mopping up excess free radicals generated by today's lifestyle These antioxidant properties protect the essential OMEGA 3 fats
· They also help protect the body from free radicals.
An average 55g egg contains 8mg Vitamin E.
· This B Group Vitamin is essential for a healthy body
· Vital for women planning a family - by increasing Folate intake before and during pregnancy women may reduce the risk of birth defects such as Spina Bifida in their baby.
· At least one month prior to and during pregnancy 400µg of Folate is the recommended daily intake
· Adult recommended intake is 200µg per day.
An average 55g serving (one Free Range Plus egg!) contains 55µg of Folate being 27% of the recommended daily intake.
Plus ORGANIC SELENIUM
Has a Vitamin E effect
A Free Range Plus egg and a glass of orange juice will give you all the nutritional value you need to start the day - the orange juice is for the Vitamin C - the Free Range Plus egg will give you the rest!
BEST VALUE FOR MONEY - BEST FOR YOUR DIET
For Further Information
Mail: PO Box 6202 Blacktown NSW 2148
Phone: 02 9837 1984 Bus. Hrs 9am-5pm Mon-Fri